This incense stick was made according to the recipe of Pema Karpo, the great yogi of the Drukpa school of Buddhism, Minling Therchen, the treasure discoverer of Mindroling Monastery. It is a mixture of about a hundred precious aromatic substances such as cloves, nutmeg, saffron, red and white sandalwood and other medicinal materials. It was handmade by Mr. Nado in Thimphu with utmost care and strict adherence to an ancient traditional method.
- Handmade Bhutanese Incense Sticks
- The incense sticks are used for pujas (prayer ceremonies), meditation, relaxation or purification.
- Relieves depression, stress and anxiety.
- It can also be used as a room freshener or to refresh the sense.
- The incense sticks are free of toxic substances.
- Contents: approx. 30 sticks
- Length: 22 cm