Introducing our exquisite handmade Tibetan singing bowl, decorated with 8 Tibetan auspicious symbols (Ashtamangala) and made from copper, this unique singing bowl is the perfect addition to your meditation or relaxation routine. The 13cm size provides a deep, resonant sound that will transport you to a state of inner calm and tranquility. Each bowl is made with great care and attention to detail, resulting in a one-of-a-kind piece that is truly unique. The 8 Tibetan auspicious symbols adorning the bowl represent prosperity, longevity, and other positive qualities that are sure to bring good vibes to any space.
This singing bowl set includes a mallet and cushion, making it easy to use right out of the box. Simply strike the bowl with the mallet or run it around the rim to produce a soothing sound that will help you relax and unwind. It's the perfect gift for anyone looking to add a touch of spirituality to their daily routine.
- The set consists of a singing bowl, a mallet and a cushion.
- The singing bowl has a clear sound and is ideal for meditation and yoga
- The singing bowl is handmade and may therefore have slight variations in colour, finishing and appearance. Each piece is unique.
- Hand carved with diverse buddhist symbols.
- Singing bowl diameter: approx. 13 cm
- Singing bowl height approx. 7 cm
- Weight: approx. 500 g
- Material: Copper
- Each singing bowl is measured by hand by ourselves. Slight deviations are possible.
- Type, shape and color of the clapper and the cushion may vary slightly.
Link to the audio sample
The audio sample is intended to give you a feeling and a first impression. There may be deviations in the sound quality depending on the playback device (PC, laptop, smartphone).