Tibetan Incense Sticks Sorig Tibetan Incense, Duo
- Handmade traditional Tibetan incense sticks.
- The incense sticks are used for pujas (prayer ceremonies), meditation or for purification.
- It can also be used as a room freshener or to refresh the sense.
- Protection from malevolent spirits and some communicable diseases.
- The incense sticks are free of toxic substances.
- Content: 2x 20 sticks
- Length: approx. 20 cm
Men-Tsee-Khang, Tibetan Medical and Astro-science Institute, Dharamsala, India
Men-Tsee-Khang, Tibetan Medical and Astro-science Institute was established in 1916 by the 13 Dalai Lama in Lhasa, Tibet. After the Chinese invasion of Tibet in 1959 His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama re-established Men-Tsee-Khang in Dharamsala, India on 23 March, 1961. Its main objective is to preserve, promote and practise Sowa Rigpa, the ancient Tibetan system of medicine, astronomy and astrology with the aims to improve the health and sanitation of the refugees in particular and the public in general and to establish dispensaries in order to provide accessible health care to the people regardless of caste, creed or colour.