Availability and shipping: The item is available in the shop in Zurich. Unfortunately, shipping by post is not possible. The item can be collected directly from the shop in Zurich or, by arrangement, we can bring the jewelry to you in person. If you are interested, please contact us at [email protected].
Tibetan Jewellery Necklace Gau with Dzis, Corals, and Pearls
Tibetan Gaus are small altar shrines or portable reliquaries for relics or amulets, which are worn on a necklace like a piece of jewellery.
- Polygonal gau pendant in silver gold plated
- Decorated with turquoises, gemstones, and pearls
- Handmade engravings
- Double jewellery necklace made of different kinds of dzi, corals, and pearls
- Weight (gau pendant incl. chains): 500 g
- Necklace length: approx. 60 cm
Gau pendant size:
- Front (show side) approx. 14 x 14 cm (corner to corner).
- Backside approx. 13 x 13 cm (corner to corner)
- Thickness approx. 3 cm