This enchanting Tibetan singing bowl is a timeless creation that boasts of mesmerizing sounds and impeccable craftsmanship. Handmade in Nepal using traditional hammering techniques and crafted from brass, this singing bowl is a true work of art. Its brilliant, polished exterior sparkles in the light. With its diameter of around 12.5 - 14cm and height of around 6 - 7cm make it the perfect size to fit in the palm of your hand.
But the real magic begins when you strike the bowl with the included wooden mallet, as it unleashes a clear, long vibrating sound that transports you to a world of peace and tranquility. And with the added bonus of a leather-covered side on the mallet, you can create a soft, soothing sound to enhance your meditation and relaxation practices.
This Tibetan singing bowl set also comes with a ring cushion, making it the perfect gift for anyone seeking serenity and mindfulness in their daily lives. So why wait? Elevate your meditation practice and add a touch of timeless elegance to your home with this exquisite singing bowl set today.
- The set consists of a singing bowl, a mallet and a cushion
- The singing bowl has a clear sound and is ideal for meditation and yoga
- The singing bowl is made by hand by hammering and driving and may therefore have slight variations in color, finish and appearance
- Singing bowl diameter: approx. 12.5 - 14cm
- Singing bowl height approx. 6 - 7cm
- Weight: approx: 350 - 550g
- Material: Brass
- Each singing bowl is measured by hand by ourselves. Slight deviations are possible.
- Type, shape and color of the clapper and the cushion may vary slightly.
Link to the audio sample
The audio sample is intended to give you a feeling and a first impression. There may be deviations in the sound quality depending on the playback device (PC, laptop, smartphone).